diumenge, 26 de febrer del 2012

The Fotolog Years: November 13th, 2009



ORIOL STARDUST
Bar Bablu, Barcelona
November 12th, 2009
Photo by Barto Ruíz


Una bona nit amb un públic genial.



Set list:

-Thinking About Something That's Over
-We Don't Talk
-September
-Samantha
-I'll Never Be Your Friend
-Dancing with the Clown
-Until She Comes (The Hair Dryer Song)
-Nothing Better to Do
-Dancing with the Clown
-Atlantis
-I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - Ramones
-I'm Sorry for Loving You
-Top of the Hill
-(I've Seen a) Bicycle
-Turn the TV Off (Open Your Window)
-Dead Town
-Take My Dream

Encore:
-Something to Say
-Whiskey Love
-Teenage Kicks - Undertones
-We Belong Together/Donna - Ritchie Valens
-Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
-Gonna Sleep on the Floor

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada